Art and Design Specialist – Pedestrian Jobs
Ciao, nǐn hǎo, konnichiwa, hello!
Chef Charlie Carrington here (from Melbourne’s Atlas Dining restaurant).
Did you know, our food-baby Weekly Atlas grows?
That’s right! We are looking for an extraordinary creation who is ready to board full time and help us create world-class content and designs.
So if you’re looking for your next adventure and consider yourself an ambitious, globe-trotting, food-obsessed pioneer, then read on!
We’ll have coffee, share our love of food and hopefully embark on an unforgettable journey together!
About the Weekly Atlas:
Atlas Weekly is a mid-week (weekly) meal delivery brand developed by the (self-proclaimed) behemoths of Atlas Dining – a concept restaurant that changes cuisine every few months.
Atlas Weekly was born out of the pandemic and quickly became one of Australia’s fastest growing innovative food brands.
Two years later, we continue to help Australian home cooks access quality market produce and prepare world-class midweek (every week) dinners.
So what’s the job?
This is a brand new internal role created for someone who thinks of themselves as a creative unicorn and enjoys flying their own plane!
You will be comfortable and proficient at:
- Art direction & design
- Digital creation (website and GED)
- Social content (static images and reels)
- Lead the creative development of offline performance channels (flyers, recipe cards and Atlas Weekly recipe box inserts)
- Product packaging design
You will work alongside:
- Me (Founder of Atlas Weekly, Chef Charlie Carrington)
- Our Marketing & Communication division
- Our recipe development team
You will have:
- 3-4 years of experience
- A “can do” or “will learn” attitude
- Mastery of the Adobe CC suite (including Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- A real passion for everything related to gastronomy and travel
Start date: yesterday (you’re late)
Office location: Richmond, Melbourne
Apply for: My co-pilot, email@example.com
If successful, you will be part of a dynamic and united team that shares the same passions as you.
We value the unique backgrounds, experiences and contributions each person brings to our community, and we encourage and celebrate diversity.
Indigenous Australians, those who identify as LGBTQIA+, women, people of all ages and from diverse cultures are encouraged to apply for this position. Our goal is to create a workforce that reflects the food community in which we live. Vegans allowed.