Devil May Cry 5 Capcom Cafe Menu Includes Dante Pizza Burger
Capcom revealed upcoming menu items Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition collaboration event at Capcom Cafe later in December 2020. The menu will feature several DMC– themed items, including a Dante hamburger pizza. [Thanks, 4Gamer.]
Check Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Capcom Café collaboration menu below:
- Bloody Palace BBQ Plate ~ Vergil Mode ~ (1,580 yen plus tax): A BBQ plate based on Vergil’s stylish action.
- Ciacco’s Pizza Hamburger ~ Dante Mode ~ (1,580 yen plus tax): Dante’s favorite pizza appeared in the form of a hamburger.
- V’s Book Chocolate Cake (1,480 yen plus tax): a chocolate cake based on the book of poems by V.
- Devil’s Chocolate Parfait ~ Nero Mode ~ (1,280 yen plus tax): A parfait based on Nero’s Devil Trigger.
- Dante (880 yen plus tax): A drink made from the “El Diablo” cocktail.
- Nero (880 yen plus tax): A non-alcoholic drink made from Nero.
Those who buy a drink can add an additional 700 yen to buy a set of The devil can cry 5 exchanging stirring sticks. Each original drink will be accompanied by one of ten randomly chosen coasters.
All original orders of dishes and desserts will be accompanied by a Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition Capcom Café collaborative placemat.
Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition is now available for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X. The devil can cry 5 is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The collaboration event will start on December 18, 2020 and end on January 28, 2021. You can make reservations on the official Capcom Cafe website. The Capcom Cafe will also sell a range of server products.