The Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) has announced the winners of its Best New Product and Coffee Design Awards competition at the 2022 Specialty Coffee Expo at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
The Best New Product awards recognize products that represent the best quality and value for the industry. This year’s competition saw winners in 10 categories.
The 2022 Best New Product winners are:
- Coffee Accessories: Unifilter Unibody 58mm Portafilter by Weber Workshops
- Commercial Coffee Preparation and Serving: Victoria Arduino – Black Eagle Maverick Espresso Machine by Simonelli Group
- Preparing and serving consumer coffee: (electric) POUR’D by Marco Beverage Systems
- Preparation and service of coffee to consumers: (non-electric) Clara French Press by Fellow
- Open Class: Plant Tap/Numilk Numilk Pro Plant-Based Fresh Milk Maker
- Roasting Equipment and Tools: ROEST L100 by ROEST
- Specialty Coffee Beverage Additive: White Chocolate Coffee Powder by Hollander Chocolate Company
- Standalone non-coffee specialty drink: 1883 Maison Routin Ginger Beer Syrup
- Technology: Ember Mug2 by Ember
Formerly known as the Design Lab Showcase, the Coffee Design Awards are a platform to showcase and celebrate great specialty coffee design.
The winners of the Coffee Design Award 2022 are:
- Category Spaces: Café Tropicália
- Brand Category: Colectivo Coffee
- Packing Category: Roast Runner
For more information, visit www.coffeeexpo.org.