Construction Project Manager – New York, NY, USA | Jobs
Women-owned boutique construction (design and build) company based in Midtown Manhattan, delivering high-end residential, retail and restaurant projects in the range of $100,000 to $2 million in New York, seeks a Project Manager who has had at least 2 years of work experience with a similar sized construction company in the past in New York.
Our company enjoys an excellent reputation and we offer benefits and performance bonuses, in addition to a competitive salary.
Please send your curriculum vitae with salary expectations. Contact: email@example.com
- Construction Experience working in a small/medium construction company
- Must have previous experience working on multiple projects at once and be able to work with demanding clients.
- Experience in the selection of subcontractors and suppliers and in the coordination of various phases of work
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Multitasker with the ability to meet deadlines
- Energetic, friendly and motivated
- A high level of initiative and a positive results-oriented approach
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, MS project). Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD optional
View your application history
Back to task list…