Martin Lewis explains how to get £184 of Boots No7 products for just £50 with the Advent Calendar
THOSE looking for a cheap Advent calendar this year can save just under £135 by using a tip from Martin Lewis.
The money-saving expert himself revealed the handy trick on the ‘information you can use’ segment of the ITV show last night.
To take advantage of the great savings on beauty products, you should buy the 2022 No7 25 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar from Boots, Martin suggested.
The calendar is getting more and more popular every year and this Christmas, with people feeling the impact of the cost of living, it’s even more important to get the bargains.
This year you can get £184 worth of products for just £49.50.
Martin told viewers that Boots said it was £211 worth of product, but by his calculations it was £184.
This is because many products are currently on a three-for-two deal, according to MoneySavingExpert.
Still, it’s still a huge saving and will be welcomed by many shoppers looking for beauty-related Christmas gifts and finds.
In the calendar, you can get 10 full size products, eight mini products, and six limited editions.
We have listed below the full list of products along with the prices individually found by MoneySavingExpert.com.
- Full-size Protect & Perfect Advanced Daily Hydration Hand & Nail Cream, 75ml – £12.95
- Beautiful Skin Full Size Softening Foot Scrub, 75ml – £9.95
- Full-size Lash Extender Fiber Mascara in ‘Black’, 7ml – £14.95
- Large Size Protect & Perfect Lip Care, 10ml – £9.95
- Full Size Lift & Luminate Primer, 30ml – £17.95
- Full Size Trio Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Warm Suede’, 2.6g – £9.95
- Full Size Gel Finish Nail Polish in ‘Pillarbox’, 10ml – £6.95
- Large eyeliner brush – £9.95
- Limited edition eyeliner in ‘Starry Skies’ – similar shades are £7.95
- Limited edition lip liner in ‘Starry Nights’ – similar shades are £6.95
- Limited edition lip glaze in ‘Luna’ – £5 as part of a set with the below
- Limited Edition Lipstick in ‘Starry Nights’ – £5 as part of a set with the above
- Limited Edition Versatile Stick – not listed on Boots website
- Limited edition eye pencil in ‘Galactic Gold’ – similar shades are £7.95
- Laboratories Resurfacing Peel 15% Glycolic Acid, 30ml (regular size) – £10 on offer (normally £34.95)
- Reusable cleansing pad
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Dual Action Cleansing Water, 50ml (mini) – worth £3.24 based on full size 200ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream SPF 15, 25ml (mini) – worth £12.48 based on full size 50ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum, 5ml (mini) – worth £2.66 based on full size 75ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream, 5ml (mini) – worth £5.98 based on full size 15ml version
- Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream, 25ml (mini) – worth £12.48 based on full size 50ml version
- Radiance + Vitamin C Glow Toner, 50ml (mini) – worth £3.24 based on the full size 200ml version
- Radiance+ Daily Energizing Exfoliating Cleanser, 50ml (mini) – worth £6.48 based on full size 100ml version
- Laboratories Range Corrective Booster Serum, 3ml (mini) – worth £6.99 based on full size 15ml version
- Coupon for a full size concealer – normally £9.95
The calendar went on sale today online and in stores, and it’s best to be quick as they usually sell out pretty quickly.
On the MSE website, he posted a special code that can also get you double your perk points until 11:59 p.m. tonight.
Simply enter the code “MSECALENDAR” at checkout and get the points.
For those looking to spend a little more to save more, The Ultimate Beauty No7 Advent Calendar also went on sale today.
It’s more expensive at £140, but Martin says you’ll save £210 because you can get the products individually for £350 taking into account current offers.
The MSE promotional code is available on both calendars.
By comparison, the Body Shop has a £55 Advent Calendar which is said to contain products worth £89.50, saving you £34.50.
While Elemis sells a calendar for a much higher price of £180, but this will get you products worth £421, according to the beauty brand.
On his show last night, Lewis also revealed four tips for getting cheap food and drink from a range of shops.
Catering giants like Greggs and Burger King are offering deals punters can use to get free groceries, while Waitrose is bringing back its popular hot drink and newspaper offering.